TruNorth Solar is growing, and we are looking for progressive and experienced Solar Installers to add to our solar construction team. TruNorth offers a fun and exciting culture of Mission driven team members who want to make a meaningful difference in our future energy recipe. TruNorth Solar also contributes to health benefits for all employees. If you or someone you know can embody our TruNorth values of character, substance and integrity, please contact us at 612-888-9599 or email your resume to MMorud@TruNorthSolar.com.
Title of the Position:
James Drummond, V.P. Operations
- Carry out the day-to-day Construction Operations as part of the Construction Team.
- Works with Installation Team to properly install and maintain solar systems.
- Ensure compliance of the work of the licensed and unlicensed employees in accordance with MS § 326B.31 to 326B.33, Minn. Rules, chapter 3800.
- Study job specifications and determine appropriate construction methods.
- Ensure a safe, fun and fulfilling work atmosphere for all TruNorth employees.
- Knowledgeable and experienced about solar energy systems.
- Comfortable working on rooftops and at heights.
- Friendly and eager to learn about solar energy construction
- Hold a OSHA 10 Certificate (expenses paid by TruNorth Solar if necessary)
- Working knowledge of OSHA, NFPA, NEC, and MN Department of Labor and Industry.
- Must be a quick learner, and embody TruNorth’s values.
- NABCEP Certification Preferred